POSTPONED TRAINING !
- Acquire primary expertise in mouse development
- Be able to design primary phenotyping experiment on mouse embryos
- Learn about all the primary phenotyping analysis on mouse embryos
- Be able to dissect post-implanted embryos
- Be able to determine the window of lethality in utero
- Be able to evaluate embryos viability at neonatal stage
- Increase awareness of relevant technics to image embryos
Acces to detailed program and registration procedure: please upload the pdf file.
CNRS formation entreprises
PHENOMIN-ICS's contact: firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com (scientific director of the course)